An attentive individual with an exceptional sense of art.
- Understanding business needs and user needs to create delightful experiences.
- Skills in communicating and influencing product design strategy.
- Ability to plan the whole UX Process.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes.
- Update with design and UI and UX tools, able to work across platforms (Sketch, Figma, Miro, XD, Invision).
- Create pixel-perfect design implementation.
- Determine the interface style, best practices, and standards.
- Maintaining the quality of UI output after development.
- Having experience working in digital product development (tech start-up, digital agency, digital studio).
- Basic knowledge of how tech works is a plus.
- Understanding UI Design.
- Strong Portfolio demonstrates the UX process.
- Good knowledge about UX research process.
- You are up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to design for platforms such as desktop and mobile.
- Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centered design process.
Must-have personal skills
- You’re a passionate self-starter, able to pro-actively generate simple solutions to complex problems.
- Care about good design (even in every aspects of daily life).
- Being curious and continuously learning how to improve your design knowledge and skills.